Here are some photographs of my ordination to the subdiaconate. I am incredibly grateful to Elisabeth from the cathedral parish for taking these and giving me this record of a very special day. The delay in them arriving was due to her having to re-schedule her return flight from her holiday due to the volcanic ash. I'm glad she eventully made it back safely.
TLM Pilgrimages in France and the Holy Land with Dr. Kwasniewski
-
Over the years, I’ve noticed a happy development, and it seems to me to
confirm the general trend pointed out by countless observers, namely, that
where Ca...
20 hours ago
3 responses:
Oh just wonderful!!! :D
...but your vestments are way better than ours! ;-p
Congratulations, and many years!
Thank you, all! :-)
Mark, that's one of those things that is simply understood. ;-)
Post a Comment
Comments from unregistered users are welcome but please do identify yourself so as not to comment anonymously. Thank you.