Technical Stuff (UPDATED)

I have changed the comment submission setting on this blog to the pop-up variety. I hadn't realised that the embedded format was causing problems on some people's computers. I'm sorry. If you struggle at first with the pop-up format, you should be able to bypass it by changing the settings on your browser or firewall to allow pop-ups for this site.

I'm also aware that the "Older Posts" and "Newer Posts" links seem to have shifted to behind the first post box on the homepage. I don't know why this has happened or how to fix it. The html looks fine so I'm really stuck. I may have to load the template afresh and hope for the best. I'll try to get that done within the next week or so. In the meanwhile, should you wish to access any of the earlier posts, the archives are below the posts on the homepage.

Update: 28/02/2010 - I have now enabled word verification for comments. I really don't like this feature as I find it incredibly tedious so I'm sorry to inflict this on others. However, having just had to delete a few spam comments, I've decided to switch it on for a while. I had this problem a couple of years ago and left word verification on for a month or so. Once I switched it off I had no problems until today so it's likely to be a short-term affair.

Update: 01/03/2010 - Uploading the template afresh didn't fix the problem of the hidden "older posts" &c. links. Having checked the feedback on the site I got it from, I see other people have recently experienced the same problem. The template, while pretty, is duff. I may have to find a new one.

0 responses:

Post a Comment

Comments from unregistered users are welcome but please do identify yourself so as not to comment anonymously. Thank you.

 
©2009 All of Creation Rejoices | by TNB