Hiatus

I'm so very sorry that things have dried up here lately, and that some of you have not had full, or any replies to your e-mails. Life has become a little busier just recently, and really quite suddenly. I imagine that things should settle back to normal shortly after Christmas - proper Christmas, of course ;-) .

I had hoped to pad things out a little last week by reproducing my latest Mystery Worshipper report here but the website that runs the project seems to follow an order of publication that I do not quite understand. Some of the reports published a fortnight ago were for services that took place a matter of days before the one that is the subject of my report so I was sure that mine would be in the next batch. However, no reports were published last week. The ones that appeared this week are for services that took place some days and even weeks prior to those described in the reports from a fortnight ago! When it comes, I shall either link to it or reproduce it here in full.

I hope to be back in full swing soon. Watch this space.

1 responses:

Ian Climacus said...

I will await your return. And my prayers for strength in the busy time you find yourself in.

I'll keep an eye out for your MW report too...

Post a Comment

Comments from unregistered users are welcome but please do identify yourself so as not to comment anonymously. Thank you.

 
©2009 All of Creation Rejoices | by TNB