I noticed today that my icon bar at the left disappeared, and I couldn't figure out why. It turns out that the site that had hosted the picture had deleted it for some reason. As it is something that I painstakingly created by resizing a number of icons using a primitive program(me), it is something that I didn't want to lose so easily. I had created this on my laptop before it got stolen in 2005, and so was just panicking when I realised that some months ago, I had the good sense to save a copy of it to my parish webspace, and so here we go again. That was my minor emergency for the night.
I thank God that I am able to panic about such trivial things. It means that I am blessed.
Relics of St Padre Pio (Part 1)
-
Today is the feast day of St Pio of Pietrelcina, known to all the world
simply as “Padre Pio”, who died on this date in 1968, and was canonized in
2002. Si...
3 hours ago
0 responses:
Post a Comment
Comments from unregistered users are welcome but please do identify yourself so as not to comment anonymously. Thank you.