I was just having a clear-out of my Firefox bookmarks that I no longer need, and came across this smile-evoking video that I found a few months back. I'm something of a Lee Ingleby fan anyway, (he's a fairly local boy, you see), but I think the video is really quite sweet, and I'm sure many of us can relate to the situation of office stationery being put to alternative uses. Here it is:
Relics of St Padre Pio (Part 1)
-
Today is the feast day of St Pio of Pietrelcina, known to all the world
simply as “Padre Pio”, who died on this date in 1968, and was canonized in
2002. Si...
3 hours ago
4 responses:
Lovely!
Isn't it just! :-)
It really is....I have it saved on my laptop!
That is one of the sweetest things I ever did see; thank you!
Post a Comment
Comments from unregistered users are welcome but please do identify yourself so as not to comment anonymously. Thank you.