This is just a quick note to say that I am grateful to all of you who read, both those who comment and who do not, for giving me a sense of having something worthwhile to say, even if I'm often not so sure that I do. I also want to extend a special thank you to those of you who have recently added yourselves as followers. You're very welcome and I would love to read any comments you may wish to leave.
Relics of St Padre Pio (Part 1)
-
Today is the feast day of St Pio of Pietrelcina, known to all the world
simply as “Padre Pio”, who died on this date in 1968, and was canonized in
2002. Si...
3 hours ago
2 responses:
Thanks for giving all of us lurkers something to read :)
Oh, that's ok. It keeps me out of trouble. Well,most of the time, anyway.
Post a Comment
Comments from unregistered users are welcome but please do identify yourself so as not to comment anonymously. Thank you.